Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I only heard the last few minutes on the radio, and it is obvious we let our guts come up on us down the stretch. Thankful for Akins' big play in the crunch, though.
Ugly win, but I'll take it. Some good things, though. Great team rebounding effort, 48 to 28 for Centenary. John Fowler must be one of the best rebounding 3's around. Huge 14-rebound effort for Mike Smith. The Big Ticket is making a player. I thought Patterson would be the big prize we got from Ole Miss, but now I think we got two. In case anyone wonders Mike is 15-19 from the field for the year (78%).
Why is Rashad Moss not getting more minutes? We all thought he was going to be our main inside guy at the start of the season, but now I don't know about that.
We have five players shooting over 50% from the field, and we are hitting 48% as a team. That is good, since we can't hit the side of a barn from the 3-point line.

No comments: