Thursday, September 1, 2016

Starting lineup?

A couple of spots are easy, but in a couple there is room for speculation.

1 - I am assuming Dayshawn Watkins until further info emerges. A couple of other candidates, but I have to say he is the leading one at this time.

2 - Johnson. Easy.

3 - My guess (and only a guess) is that it will be Maurius Hill, because my guess is that Wes will go with experience and a small starting lineup, at least early. Otherwise, I would guess Jackson.

4 - Jalen Jackson. Ditto above.

5 - Shoshi. Easy.

I am assuming that true freshmen Goldman and Jones will not be in the mix early, but I would be thrilled if they prove that wrong.

That gives us a starting lineup of 6-11, 6-6, 6-5. Not huge, but pretty typical for a Belt team. Especially since Hill plays bigger than he is. The good news is that we can quickly go to 6-11, 6-9, 6-6, which is big by Belt standards. IF everyone stays healthy.

No comments: