Saturday, January 23, 2016

Poor UIC

I sort of keep up with the Illinois-Chicago Flames because they are an "At" team, and I have a soft spot in my heart for those folks. However, they are pretty bad this year. They have only two wins so far, and both of those were over non-D1 teams. I saw them on television once, and they are just awful. They play a bad brand of undisciplined street ball. I really did not see what function the coach played, because the players appeared to be doing pretty much whatever they wanted to on the court.

It has been a while since they were much good. They were 10-24 last year, 6-25 the year before. In the 2012-13 season they were 18-16 with a win over Big Ten Northwestern, but except for that year, you have to go back to 2008-09 to find a year when they did not lose 20 games. Oh, well. Go Flames!

14-Flames-logo-new-284x406.png

No comments: